I tend to always say how I never blog anymore. Truth is, I don't have much Internet access. And, when I do, I tend to research Arsenal news and then sign off.

The pastor of Richmond's First Baptist Church recently blogged about me! It's kinda cool to read words about you from somebody else. I thought it was neat at least!

Some day very soon I'll start blogging everyday again. However, today is just not that day. I have packing to do, friends to meet up with, and Arsenal stats to go back over so I can prepare for the Portsmouth game.


----------------
Now playing: Louis Jordan - Ain't That Just Like a Woman
via FoxyTunes

1 Thoughts on my thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Ryan: Thanks for giving me your blogspot address. I've saved it in my "favorite blogs" folder. I'll visit again soon!

Jim the Baptist

http://jimsomerville.wordpress.com/