Mario n' God!


I recently picked up the new Mario Galaxy video game. The funny thing is God's humor in all of this. As I sat down, gettting ready to play another round of this addictive game, God gave me the best thought: What if life were like Mario?

It's true, really what would life be like? Of course it would be a major pain, seeing as how I would have to rescue Princess Liz from an evil lizard-like-turtle thing that breathes fire. Think of the perks though. You could get rid of the bad guys by jumping on them, and can earn money by jumping under bricks.

Simple enough?

But under this harmless veil of video game awesomeness, there lies a bigger truth.

If life were simple like Mario's, would we pursue God? Wouldn't we just claim ourselves as our own God, by taking matters into our own hands?

"Nothing is impossible, Mario. Improbable, Unlikely, but never impossible." - Luigi, Super Mario Bros. Movie

0 Thoughts on my thoughts: