A Powerful Pastor

What is the most annoying thing to you? Mine right now is this cut on my lower lip that is split because they're chapped. Ergh! Why do these odd things always seem to happen to me?

The past couple of days have bee slowly mushing along without much change. I saw on the weather channel that Richmond has the possibility of snow! If this happens, my week would be awesome and somewhat complete. Gosh, I sure hope it snows.

My favorite highlight of the past week has been hanging out with Liz as much as I have been able. Last year was a conglomeration of many odd work shifts and boredom. Now though we ave been able to maintain a somewhat groove of things that really fits our personality. We look forward to our backgammon games and Starbucks study sessions. In fact, if we don't do one in a week, it begins to feel odd without it.

I've been listening to Kris Vallotton a lot. He is a pastor from Bethel Church in Redding, California. Every single time he preaches, it seems as if God is talking about my exact situation I'm going through via his sermon. Whenever I hear him speak I can't help think of Crush the turtle preaching (you know, the sea turtle from Finding Nemo? he has a surfer accent in my mind). Anyways, I love what Bethel Church is doing and the scriptual/spiritual message they are spreading. My faith has quadrupled since listening to this church. You can find their weekly message on ITunes, and I suggest you do.

Kris, if you ever end up reading this, my fiance and I are actually planning on flying from Virginia to Redding for our honeymoon just to see Bethel and to see if you won't pray specifically with us. If this is possible, please get a hold of me through this or my facebook. You're awesome, dude!

Anyways, May God keep you in His ever-abiding love my friends. And may your day be fruitful in love and life!

0 Thoughts on my thoughts: