Loans...

Meredith Andrews has this song called "You're Not Alone". Total cheesy Christian song, but gets me right at the heart, because it was so pertinent to me right now. You see, I have my private loans unlocking on me, and they're just as much as a house payment! I know I can't do this alone, and I knew that He gave me a way to go to school. So all I'm doing is laying it at His feet.

It's a bit like a splinter in your foot, constantly annoying, yet not bothersome enough to completely shut me down.

After David grabbed his stones to throw at Goliath he ran to the battle lines. Just like David, I'm taking what God has given me and defeating all doubt and transgression by taking it head on.

When God is with me, who can be against me?

I've decided that once I'm married this blog is going to also be a place to catalog the married life. While it won't be too detailed, I'm looking forward to writing my perspective on things that will change. Plus, since the Internet is infinite, my children will be able to read the entries as they get older. One more reason to catalog my adventures with my beautiful lady.

1 Thoughts on my thoughts:

Lord Obsidian said...

(This is Tom Liles)
Hang in there, Ryan. In addition to not being alone in the spiritual sense, take some comfort in not being alone in a physical sense either--nearly everyone who graduated last May is beginning to feel that sinking feeling too.

Congratulations on getting married!