Mr. Lewis


"Atheism turns out to be too simple. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning..." C.S. Lewis in Mere Christianity


Liz bought me Lewis' Mere Christianity for the heck of it today when we were window shopping. I have always loved it when the little things she does for me radiate in love and compassion for so long. It was so selfless for her to spend money on me, when I wasn't expecting anything.

I have been wanting to get into C.S. Lewis for some time. A few friends of mine talk of Narnia and The Screwtape Letters quite a bit, so I was more than excited to start my adventure with (to me) a new writer. I had read Screwtape once before, but have honestly forgotten most of the message within it.

I feel like I have opened a door to vast amounts of Christian thought and application!

Thank you Liz for the cool book, the awesome hiking mag, and the great time we had today!

0 Thoughts on my thoughts: