My Dream

"Jesus answered and said to him, " If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him."
John 14:23 (NASB)

I love it when God sends you warm thoughts and great feelings. The dream that God gave me brought me tears of excitement and joy, knowing that He cares this much. Mind you, some may not believe this, but I know that this was from my Father. Nonetheless here it is:

Sitting in a field of white buttercups and daisies, near a dirt path I felt at peace. Further down the road, I see Jesus walking toward me smiling. Nothing could explain the feelings of great joy that went through my mind and body. But that wasn't even the half of it. When He reached me, He extends his hand toward me with a beautiful grin, and asks if I will rise and follow Him. I take His hand and then wake from my dream.

I feel as if Christ is moving stronger than ever in my life, and that He is going to do great things along my path because He knows that I will follow him.


"I will remember my song in the night; I will meditate with my heart"
Psalm 77:6 (NASB)

Praise be to God who delivers love when his child needs it. I needed to know that God was in control. I asked Him to take control of my life, and instead of just knowing that He would, Christ showed me. How great is our God!

0 Thoughts on my thoughts: