Oh Geez, Just What We Need, ANOTHER Writer!

I have finally started what could later become a book in my life. While this one is NOT a fiction piece, I hope people could still find it funny enough to buy it and possibly put me on the map. It'll end up being called (way tooo early to really name it anything. but...) "The Rants of an Observant American". I already started writing certain chapters, where I'll give my own thoughts about personal subjects. While I know this will never get finished, and I might as well end the whole project now, I can't help but dream. I already put my humor into this...here's the first few chapters

1-Soccer
2-Soccer Moms
3-Soccer Players
4-Soccer Hooligans

Too much soccer? Don't worry, this won't really ever be finished anyway. However, I am on the outline stage for an actual book. Seeing as I have been writing paper after endless paper on other people's novels, it is my greatest desire to torture future college students by writing about my books someday. Maybe psychoanalytical criticism will still exist and I can laugh at them trying to determine whether I had mommy issues!
I really want to write a novel soooo bad it kills me! At night, I flop from one side of the bed to the next wondering whether I can actually write one. I get these amazing ideas, but I can't seem to write good endings. In the outlines, they just kind of end. Stupid Margaret Atwood, ruining the way I think about books! Hemingway once got advice from Sherwood Anderson, saying that the best way to write is to start on what you think is the most difficult part and work from there. So instead of starting plots, I should begin with the ending and see how people see the characters and work from there. OoOo, I really like that!

What do you think? Based on my blogging, do you think I have what it takes?

0 Thoughts on my thoughts: