Gazebos and me being a Hobo


I really need to get new pictures up on here of me and the lady. I've begun to notice that there are many photos of us that somehow never make it on the internet. Maybe that's because my stepmom doesn't post her awesome photos online. Hmmm. Maybe Liz and I should show her how to setup a Flickr account so I can constantly steal stuff from her. Mwahahaha.

The pic to the left is the most recent one I can find. This is when the both of us double dated with Christopher and Caitlan at an awesome sushi place in the Shockhoe Slip, circa June 5th-ish.

I'm hanging at my workplace, getting ready to work in a few hours. What I don't understand is how I can relax at Starbucks, even though i know that I hafta get ready to work in a bit. It's a little odd.

Cool news of the day: actually SOME cool news...

- As I speak, i am sipping a french press of the best coffee ever: Gazebo Blend. Many can debate this, but I love it's high acidity, and citrus notes that speak "Yo bro, it's time for Summer...be ready!". I kinda had to break into a box in the back and secretly hide it from the suspecting customers so they wouldn't know what I had. It's ok though, I'm a coffee master and allowed to sample new coffees. As much as I dislike the pay, and crummy hours, this job has some amazing perks. Free french pressed coffee included!

- I came back from a Barnes and Noble trip. I returned Russell Brand's book "My Booky Wook", not because it wasn't funny. It was, trust me. I returned it because of its content. I recognize that the guy has been through a ton and is lost in a sea of bad decisions. However, the way he writes about these things makes me feel like he isn't too regrettable about them. Like a drug addict writing a memoir in the midst of recovery. Maybe that was the point, use the book as a form of recovery. It does bother me though. Bleh.
So when I returned it, I picked up "One Second After" by William R. Forstchen. I'm so glad I can pick up what I call "Mind Trash" just because I don't need to read "Moby Dick" within a week's amount of time. At least the book looked neat. I appreciate end-of-the-world-as-we-know-it type of books (If you don't know what I mean, read "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley, you'll thank me for it.). I think this counts as Sci-Fi, which I haven't been able to enjoy since Undergrad school started, so we'll see. I need mind=numbing reading right now. Too many other things to think about at the moment.

0 Thoughts on my thoughts: