Oh Liz!

Poor Liz. :(

I went over to her place to pick up some leftover pizza she offered, only to find her on her living room floor with a sea of papers placed all around her. Seriously, I have never seen the woman so flustered over a class. I know it's because she's a perfectionist and really wants to do well on the final exam. I just miss her. Once I grabbed the pizza, I asked if there was anything I could do for her (ie: prayer, run errands, cook etc...).

Her response: "I'm neither mad, angry, nor sad at you. I'm just stressed, and I honestly need you to leave so I can get this all done."

So I left. I cried a quick tear too. I know she needs her space for all of this stuff, it's just that I miss her soo much. At least when we are far away, we get to talk on the phone a bit. Because of this summer school, I haven't had my Liz time that I'm used to. I know she'll get all she needs done, and on time though.

I wanna do something for her. I'm planning on taking her Sunday shift and giving her the money she would be paid for working it just so she can have a breather. She needs it, and I don't mind working for her. Plus, she hasn't been able to make it to church lately, and I feel that it's important. So, let's hope she's down with this idea, because I feel ready to help!

Oh Liz, you work sooo hard for your work! I can't wait to be your husband and hold you when things like this happen for Grad School. At least then I'll be able to cook and cuddle at a moment's notice.

Did some of the wedding website...hafta make some construction changes per Liz's request. Did some registry stuff, but then again I need Lizzie for that too because I'm not too good when it comes to picking lamps and all.

1 Thoughts on my thoughts:

Liz said...

I think this is the sweetest thing you ever, ever wrote. It made me cry.

I love you.