Not All Who Wonder Are Lost

Today seems to be completely opposite from yesterday. Liz has been working her butt off for her summer school classes, and as a result, I have been completely bored when I'm not working! Most of my friends can hang out, but only for a couple of hours. So as the time passes, I get left with nothing to do by myself. Seriously, you would think that I would have so much to do on days like this, but honestly, I get pretty bored. I've already hung out with God, played video games, and I know it sounds weird, but I can't read the next book on my Summer Reading list I made.

"For Whom The Bell Tolls" is finished, but emotionally draining. I realized that all of my books are going to be this way, and so I need a break between each one I read.

Oh well. Poor Liz, I think she'd rather be bored than writing craptons of essays.

I'm on a mission today. I have to revamp certain areas of our wedding website, get hold of my Grandpa for timeshare info, and even finish our registry. Liz will then go over everything else and make sure it looks cool. It's nice to know she trusts me with everything. Love that girl...

2 Thoughts on my thoughts:

Liz said...

I have complete faith in you, hun! :) It means a lot that you'll tackle some of this stuff for me. I can't wait to have a break from school work.

You always do a good job!

RyMatt said...

Thanks sweetheart! I love you!