Hope


It's hard for me to realise that in almost a year I will have already:

1) Gone to see an Arsenal game.
2) Get married.
3) Graduated from Ungrad.
4) and go to a Grad school.

It's hard to think that in less than a year I have no clue where I'll be. However life is good,
and God will take care of everything... I have hope in what he will do for me!

Which leads me to the word of the day for today!

Hope (ˈhōp): A confident expectation

So really whenever you hope something will happen, you really expect it to come to fruition! Pretty neat huh?


I'm sitting in the apartment's makeshift pub with the roommates. The room is pretty well decked out. I'm representing my team/nationality, and the guys are slowly trickling in Colt's paraphernalia. I hope that this apartment brings happiness to all of us. It seems like we all get along like brothers. In fact, one of my favorite moments of my college career was praying before the start of classes with Adam. It's great having people who care about your life and well-being. I'm rambling though.

My hope for my life is that Liz and I continue to have fun, even when we are completely toothless and Great- Grandparents. It's so cool to have a person that continually knows how you are feeling before you even speak. She is a constant reminder to me of God's innocence, grace, and tenderness. We are such goofballs!

0 Thoughts on my thoughts: