A Lifetime of Wild Wonder


Liz and I went into the woods yesterday, after expressing my dire need to go back to the hiking world. I love driving through the Blue Ridge Parkway, taking in the tree-filled mountains and taking hairpin turns every minute.

But what I really enjoyed was the companionship. Liz and I got to spend time talking; a thing that any couple needs plenty of. We talked about everything from our future to what God would drink if he were at our Starbucks.

Liz says that He would not subject himself to redundancy, rather he would change it up.

Since I feel that God's humor conforms to the person's personality, I think that he would like a really dry cappuccino, like His humor.

Nonetheless, here are a few of our pics, the stuff on our chins is not just any moss, it is called "old man's beard" hence the pic:

0 Thoughts on my thoughts: