What I've Been Doing With My Moleskine

And so the journey begins...

I've been told that I can write well, relate to others easily, and can make a person or two laugh on occasion. These qualities are some that are needed in writing a book, my friends. So I've been doing some reading, research, and TONS of prayer on a certain idea I've been working on, and now it seems that I'm going to go through with it...
This is to announce that I will be writing a book during the two years that I am out of school! It makes sense though, doesn't it? I mean, I write often out of boredom on here, plus it'll be good to feel as if I've done something other than support Liz in the next two years. So, here's my chance.

I plan on writing an Inspirational book on living your life like David (You know THE King David? The one that took down the Goliath with a slingshot?). I've gone through some other books that mention or fully focus on him, and I've noticed a constant repeat: they all use him to defeat "the giants" in your life. I feel that they make him out to be something so much more muted than he really was. Beth Moore wrote a book that encourages you spiritually through David's model...cool concept, eh? Well what I want to do is write something that takes the life of David and helps the men looking for that strong male role model that they can't seem to find in their own life. I've had plenty of experience in this area: being a child who survived a split family, it became hard to realize who I was in God's eyes. Now, I'm beginning to notice that The Word helps, and I'm gonna take my experiences along with David's and radically help the way young men are thinking in this society.

Man, I hope this works! God, has already been showing me really cool things! What do you think?

0 Thoughts on my thoughts: