Oh Liz!

In about four more months, Liz and I get married!

I never thought that I could get such an amazing woman, let alone date her. She has been through a ton, and has shown such strong perseverance. When it used to be "everything is at odds against me" it now has turned into a "I can and will do this" attitude. She has budded into a beautiful flower where her beauty, inside and out, has flourished.

Liz's eyes to God has encouraged me everyday to pray and fall more in love with Him. Whenever I started to falter or get upset, she would be that reminder to spend time with Him. Not only has this increased my faith and my happiness, but it has also encouraged me to fall more in love with her (as if I could!). When I see her, it isn't just a beautiful woman before my eyes, but one who becomes more beautiful every day I am with her. God knew exactly who I would be best matched with, and I am so glad that I met her this early in my life! Now I can look forward to a lifetime of UNO, Backgammon, Friends viewings, cuddle talks, wine nights, & late-night laughter.

I wrote this not only because I am so happy about who she has become, but because I can't stop thinking about her. I mean it. I randomly looked online about the Voyager satellite, and found out that Uranus has three moons (bear with me a moment). Two of which are names that are nicknames between the two of us: Titania and Oberon. The names come from the fairy King and Queen in Shakespeare's "Much Ado About Nothing". Here are what they look like! The one on the left is Titania, and the right is Oberon. I know they're kinda helter skelter, but I couldn't work out the layout the way I wanted it! Sorry! But I couldn't stop being proud of Liz after these pics triggered my thinking, and I began to realize how much of a woman she has become, and I can't describe how happy she makes me. I love her more than Star Wars, Arsenal, and Hot Wings combined!

0 Thoughts on my thoughts: