School Update

Wow! Another day, yet somehow another amazing time to reflect on the past few months.

It seems that I will get so close to Magna Cum Laude, yet not reach it that it's irritating. I needed three A's and two B's at least to get it, and this semester seems to be turning into a 2 A and 3 B situation. Where does that leave me? With a 3.589! Why wouldn't they round up that to a 3.6 so I can say I graduated with Magna cum Laude honors? Sheesh!

I am determined to not let this bother me though. I'm still graduating with an A average and I get the satisfaction of knowing that this is enough to satisfy everything else! Plus, I know that I'll do so well on the LSAT, that Regent Law will be begging for me to grace them with my presence at their university.

I hope that God will help me through all of this though. I am trying to keep optimistic when it feels like I'm just being a bit too hard on myself. I just wish that I could've gotten that Magna cum Laude, instead of just cum Laude. That's life though...

0 Thoughts on my thoughts: