Sloshing Through the Assignments



I've been getting knee deep into all of my final papers and projects.

- PowerPoint on Jewish views of Genocide/War
- paper on my ethical volunteering
- A Moveable Feast presentation
- The feminist reading of The Sun Also Rises
- The racial criticism of Toni Morrison

All of these things require tons of timing and a sound mind. I've been collecting research on all of these since 10pm last night. While I didn't think that I could push through any of these, they are now becoming more of an easy reality. Since 10am, I have collected tons of books from the library, along with finishing up the PowerPoint. Next stop before the kickers game is to write the paper on volunteering at the Richmond Peace Center, and maybe even start on A Moveable Feast.

It feels rewarding to finally cruise through my work. I needed the focus. Sounds a bit masochist of me, but I enjoy the calm feeling of writing for more than an hour. This is how I know that I want to further my education somehow. Right now it's Law School. Next year? I hope that dream still exists. Who knows though. My bud Rachel Reppert's father has 3 bachelors! That's a feat I would like to have also. I'm just glad to have experienced the whole school thing once in my life. I'm very fortunate, regardless of the exorbitant loans.

I'm rambling again. Time to go back to the books, and write. I know I can do this, I know I can.

Liz: You're going to do your paper extremely well. I know it! You always write superb papers!

Verse of the day for me:

"because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved."
Ephesians 2:4 & 5

It's cool to know that it really is ONLY because of God's grace that I have been saved. Not because of anything I have done. I'm so thankful for that!

0 Thoughts on my thoughts: