These are the Dreamakers

Ah that complete sleep!

I must have slept for a good 8 hours, and man it was perfect. I haven't had a sleep like it since I moved to Richmond. Imagine waking up with drool all over the place, the warm sun filling your room, and your two roommates saying we snagged tickets to go see U2 for extremely cheap! Whoa, that is a great way to wake up. I know I just mentioned how I came out of my slumber, but it essential to wake up well in order to complete a great round of Z's. So now allow me to work myself backwards from the best sleep of my life.

A perfect sleep wouldn't be replete without DREAMS! And these two my friends were my favorite kinds: lucid and two different ones.

Dream1.- I found out that I was the son of Barack Obama, and seeing as he only has two daughters, I became this son that he needed to catch up with. So we did all sorts of odd things you could only do as a first kid: paintball on the White House lawn with the secret service, fishing in the Potomac, and even heli-ski! It was awesome! I remember at one point being at the mall with the President, when this occurred:

Bunch of girls: "OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD!"

Mr. Obama shrugs his shoulders
O: This happens sometimes.

Me: Are you sure? I don't think many young kids know much about our government.

girls: Hannah Montana! I can't BELIEVE IT!

O: I can't believe it?!

M: These things happen in America. You should know this by now...


Dream 2:

Imagine, if you will, a zombie holocaust where everything is overrun by odd looking zombies. Of course they will eat any living flesh, but just like my video game "Left 4 Dead" they have mysteriously evolved into something even more weird! They have this one zombie with huge orange-y eyes that are used as detectors. If it finds you running around, it'll scream and alert all the other zombies in the area. The first time I encountered one in this dream I lit it on fire and then made a flaming wall to ward off the attack. As I simultaneously spat at the zombies AND in real life, Adam wakes me with a knock, "Hey man, we need to talk".

That's right, I hung out with Mr. Obama, killed a zombie horde and was then told that I got a ticket to go see Bono, the Edge, and the other two guys (I don't think they have as cool nicknames)! U2 is coming to Charlottesville (of all places) a week and two days before my wedding so everything evens out so well! I'm so pumped!

0 Thoughts on my thoughts: