Halfway Point


I've finished half of my assignments thus far! yay!

I was lost in a sea of books till around 1:30 at the library with Josh. Poor guy, he was just looking for a place to sleep and I had to drag him to the library for a few hours after the Bux closed. Oh well, I think he didn't care too much.

After a quick viewing of the Arsenal v. Manchester United game, I'll be jumping right back into the fray.

Until then though, I am quite entertained by Liz's constant hormonal rages at the computer she's using to study with. Apparently, "It's not doing what I want it to! I HATE PCs! ARRRGGG!" She then commences to grow mega-buff, green, and then smashes said computer to a million pieces, thus resolving her hatred of PCs.

Unfortunately, only in my imagination would these things happen.

This halfway point is like a small purgatory. I know that on the other end of this tunnel is graduation and a subsequent freedom involved. But, I also have to slave myself into thinking that writing a paper is fun! Geez, the back and forth of a Senior with a horrible case of senioritis!

1 Thoughts on my thoughts:

Liz said...

You're close to finishing!!!